6.09.2011

Are you happy?

Just found this and wanted to reblog. Very True.

We owe it to our spouses, children, friends- and most importantly- OURSELVES to be happy. If you're not happy, make a list of what used to make you happy or what you wish you could do-- then start doing those things. Become active. Start walking in the mornings, or plant some flowers, or go meet some new people. Whatever it is- You just have to start. No more excuses.


This week Will and I have started exercising again. It's hard getting out of bed earlier, but it's worth  it when the rest of the day you feel great. I am also trying to start painting again. I have created another blog that you should check out- it's called clarity. I am displaying my artwork and hoping to sell a few pieces. I'm not really looking to get rich, or even sure if anything will sell, but if someone takes a liking to my art I'd love to be able to brighten up their day a little with a happy, cheerful painting. If nothing else it gives me an outlet to display some of the stuff I create and am proud of. 

So today is the day. Are you happy? If not, now is the time for change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment