5.17.2013

It's been a whirlwind!

Clearly, we have been quite busy since I was accepted to nursing school last February! It's hard to believe that in two months I will graduate and then be a nurse! It's amazing how much can change in just one year. We have celebrated birthdays, traveled to Spain, taken roadtrips, enjoyed anniversaries, completed major steps in schools, moved, adopted a puppy, sold a car, bought a vespa, traveled to the mountains, and grown in many ways as a family.


I plan to do a series of several posts to try to catch this ole' blog up. How to post enough to catch up over a year?? I will do my best!


Here we go!


Shortly after I was accepted to nursing school, we celebrated my 23rd birthday! Will planned a surprise birthday party- and I was COMPLETELY surprised! It was topped off with Joseph wearing a penguin costume. Awesome. Almost our entire family was there and it was wonderful. We had a bbq and I even had my first piƱate!








It was a wonderful(!!!) Birthday! 

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to hear more about life in the Berlin house! Love you both - enjoy this current adventure!

    ReplyDelete